Customer Interaction Management
Q-nomy's Customer Interaction Management is a central server solution for streamlining, documenting, and following up on customer-agent interactions.
Our Customer Interaction Management solution lets you manage customer records complete with full interaction history, and for each interaction you can document the customer's requests and case resolution. The recorded data can be analysed to produce reports of customer activity, agent performance, sales-support information and more.
The solution can also provide information and guidance to help agents during the interaction, such as customer profile details, view of previous steps in the service process, sale-tips and alerts.
Main Features of Q-nomy's Customer Interaction Management
• Administrator interface for configuring group roles and agent permissions, case classification codes, sale-tips logic, service process steps, and more.
• Customer management interface for viewing and editing customer details and interaction history.
• Case management interface, for creating new cases, opening incoming cases (from service lines or task queues), documenting case interactions using free text and/or classification codes, and reviewing sale-tips, alerts and other case-related messages.
• Agent sale-tips, presenting recommendations for conveying promotional messages to customer during interaction.
• Manager interface for viewing online reports and statistics, drill down and analysis, agent management and branch performance control.
• Alert notifications informing agents and managers on exceptional events such as long wait, VIP customer arrival, and special customer request etc.
• Automatic flow management, enabling multi-step processes to be pre-determined based on customer request or case resolution, and then transfer from each service to the next is enforced by the system.
• Back-office workflow management, enabling offline processes such as form processing, product repair, test results examination etc. to be managed and integrated with the customer interaction record.
• Scalable to any number of branches, departments, services and agents.
• All configuration settings are parameter based, require no programming, and done remotely from server affecting all branches immediately.
• Additional programming, enabling enhanced business logic and smarter interfaces, is embedded as scripts – never altering the basic product code, thus minimizing test procedures, speeding up development and ensuring rapid response to business needs.
• All user interfaces are web-based, easy to use and linked to online contextual help pages.
* some functions availability depends on acquired license
Benefits and Advantages
Benefits of Customer Interaction Management:
• Streamline customer service and increase agents' efficiency.
• Improve the level of service, thanks to faster, more efficient case handling.
• Increase sales by leveraging customer satisfaction and agent sale-tips.
Advantages of Customer Interaction Management:
• Central server can be scaled from single point-of-service to any number of branches.
• Workflow management and Case management, in one product – no need for systems integration.
• Easy maintenance: remote configuration of system, no need to install software at agent counters.
• Complete flexibility to match any business requirements.